Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
We have so much to be thankful for this year!  Everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying the start of the holiday season.  We are especially thankful to be sharing this Thanksgiving with Brooke!
Tim and Michael fried our turkey, which has become in the past several years a Thanksgiving tradition for us.  I made everything else (and I think that B and I are headed to my Gramma's next year...haha!)  We had a nice turkey dinner and Brooke really enjoyed trying mashed potatoes and Bell's stuffing.
I think she would have eaten ALL of the mashed potatoes if we let her!
The rest of the day has been spent watching football, taking naps, playing with toys and talking up a storm.  B's favorite words right now are "hey", "mam muh", "duh duh", "yee", "ne-ne", "whoooa" and "gooooo".

We hope ya'll have had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment