Ok, I know that I said I would get better at posting more often, but honestly, once Brooke became a walker/runner/climber, I have been chasing her ever since!
We had a great Spring and Summer! We took another family vacation back to Cape San Blas Florida and it was wonderful!
We had a great time relaxing and splitting our time between the beach and the pool back at the house. Brooke had a blast running all over the beach, jumping in the waves and picking up shells. Just like her family, she is a beach and water lover!
My BFF Tamera came down with us and we were so glad she could come have fun with us on the beach!
Brooke has also started going a couple of days a week to a little pre-school. Although she is still adjusting to the drop off, she really seems to like her school. She is learning so much. Earlier today she suprised me by singing her ABCs in the car. Of course when I attempted to video her doing it, she stopped.
This fall we have really been enjoying the weather. It has been beautiful and the perfect backdrop for all of the fall activities we have in our area.
A couple of weeks ago, we had Brooke's fall pictures taken and here is a sneek peek...
I can't wait to see them all when they are finished!
It seems like we have so much going on in the fall...pictures, pumpkin farms, fall festivals, weddings, parties, etc and now Tim is on a softball league with his work, so I will try to keep up on posting our little adventures.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall!





No comments:
Post a Comment