Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Changes and Brooke turning 2!

OK, so again...it has been a while...
But, I am back and hopefully can keep this updated more often with the new adventures of me & B.
(yes mother, I know that is horrible grammar)

If you are wondering why someone is missing from those adventures, its because Tim & I are divorcing.
(see mom, better grammar)
And before the sad "I'm sorry" or "That's terrible", let me say that Brooke and I are happy, healthy and doing just fine.

Brooke turned 2 on March 10th!
I cannot believe how fast time is passing!
I had a party for her at our local children's museum and we had so much fun celebrating with our family and friends.









Sorry for the lack of pics...we were so busy with the party, photos were snapped on the fly!
It was a really fun day celebrating Brooke's 2nd birthday!

B & I are excited for Easter.  She is going to her first Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and we are planning another one for her at home on Sunday afternoon. 
I hopefully will get some Easter pics posted before 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment