We have had some really beautiful weather lately, so I have been wanting to take some spring pictures of Brooke with some pretty flowers. My BFF, aka "Aunt Tam" & her mom "Nana B" were so sweet to set up a photo shoot for us on her Aunt Ann's farm. Her aunt plants 100 new azaleas each year and has many other beautiful flowers blooming.
So with a beautiful backdrop, we set out to get some pics. I wanted to take Brooke's pictures in her Easter dress, but the weather did not cooperate. It was windy and very cool, so I had to resort to Brooke's most spring like long sleeve outfit.
Brooke loved being outside surrounded by nature, but she was more interested in eating sweetgum balls and picking up handfuls of dirt than posing for pictures.
In between "Brooke!, Brooke!, Look!, Look!", "Brookie, Smile!!" and "Noooooo, don't eat that!!" we did get some cute pics.
And of course our favorite part was visiting with
Aunt Tam and Nana B!





















No comments:
Post a Comment